Standby for our new website! In the meantime, consider these opportunities…
- Invite a friend, neighbor, family member that is new to the project!
- Prizes for anyone that brings someone new!
- Been to Nicaragua? Share a favorite story! Reunite with old friends!
- New to the Nicaragua Project? Bring yourself & hear from others!
- Enjoy great music from local musicians!
- Light refreshments provided!
Nicaragua is the largest country in Central America, yet about 30% of its citizens live in poverty. A little bit of help can go a long way.
Learn more from our volunteers in the US and Nicaragua:
Let’s make a lasting difference.
We’ve completed construction of our first cultural exchange building in Catarina, creating 6 regular and 52 short-term jobs. In a region where unemployment is high and underemployment affects half of the working population, job creation is an important part of our effort.
To date, our site improvements have included establishing the utilities infrastructure, including two water towers, the cultural exchange building, a guard house, restrooms, and the beginnings of a storage room and an outdoor kitchen. Landscaping is in progress as is planting and cultivation of fruit trees.
Help us keep the momentum going.
Every little bit helps.
The Nicaragua Project is a project of Capital to Bridge the Divide, a 501 (c) (3) organization
You can support the project by registering with Capital to Bridge the Divide on smile.amazon.com and iGive.com. then shop online as you normally would and a portion of what you spend will be donated to the project.